Friday, October 12, 2012

Don't miss your life!

As I stood watching the homecoming parade of Novi High School today, I saw parents with the children. They were smiling and laughing. Children in the parade were waving at parents who were taking pictures on the side.

It was wonderful.

It also reminded me that things go by quickly. My boys are out of high school and have been since 2007. Time indeed does fly. I thought back to homecoming parades they were in, homecoming football games they played, and the general business and craziness of being a parent of a high school student.

But time goes quickly.

Then I thought about one of my favorite songs. (I admit it - I like country music!)

It brings the message home about the importance of cherishing the time we have with our children.

I hope you like it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment